Free bespoke designs for your project
WoodBlocX has an in-house team of dedicated, qualified CAD designers who draw up every single project. Working from existing plans or even the most basic dimensions, we can create full design proposals and accurate pricing within 48 hours.
Every project will receive full instructional guides that are colour coded for ease of installation. We produce layer by layer guides that any installer can follow without guidance but also offer installation assistance if necessary.
The WoodBlocX team offer design responsibility throughout your project with technical assistance available 365 days a year.
If your plan requires technical input from WoodBlocX then we can create a bespoke detail for your project. WoodBlocX is versatile enough to be built onto a number of surfaces and we will happily advise on the technical requirements for any setting.
We can draw up a project from basic dimensions, sketches or full technical drawings – whichever is easiest for you. Whether you are looking for a small feature planter or an 80 metre retaining wall, we will help at every step of the design process.
WoodBlocX also offers quick informal CPD sessions. If you would like to learn more just click here.
When it comes to delivering your project, we have 3 supply packages available.
- Free design and CAD production
- Quotes turned around within 48 hours
- We provide drawings, full instructions and a list of components for every kit
- We are on hand via phone or online to support the build
SUPPLY + PROJECT MANAGE
- As in the Supply Only Package but with the support of one of our five project managers
- We will supervise labourers
- We oversee the construction process
- We even pitch in to get the structure built